Saturday, December 6, 2008

The Next to Last Republican

In between the "Obama's Cabinet" stories, media outlets are already speculating on the next crop of Republican contenders for the Whitehouse. This Huckabee guy keeps popping up as a likely candidate every so often, when the Sarah Palin well runs dry that is.

I hear a lot of people saying what a nice and articulate fellow the Huckster is and how he's the future of the Republican Party. That may be so, but aside from his laughably ignorant economic policies (i.e. FairTax™ )and his incongruous populism, Huckabee is a very bizarre human being. I don't know if it's more to do with his dodgy record as the fattest governor in Arkansas history, or his deviant spawn psychotically torturing to death a stray dog but something about the guy just doesn't seem right.


Underneath that nice guy exterior lies something dark and sinister...

5 comments:

Joseph said...

I dunno what to say...that picture is laughable! Ha!

Joseph said...

I'm thinking something from the Twilight Zone. Those shirts are hideous!

Kevin said...

No self control, those hillbilly yucksters.

Kanani said...

I think america has had enough of evangelical anti-science humbo-jumbo. He's a nice guy, but my compliments end at that. Being nice doesn't do shit when trying to run the country. I think we'll stick with intellectuals and people with ideas. I hope america's love affair is over with voting for people "because we like them".

Ike's Blog...Expect Randomness! said...

Those shirts look like our uniform shirts from Tom Thumb!